“The new standard in opening combination locks”
Autodialer JACK Plus
$5,060 / €4,450
Our team will contact you to finalize the order.
Current shipping times: 1 week
Autodialers JACK are advanced autodialers that can open most mechanical combination safe locks, including most locks with protection against manipulation. The JACK Plus model is an upgraded version that replaces our award-winning basic JACK model.
All the features of the older JACK
JACK Plus, of course, includes all the great features of the base model, including strong switchable magnets and centering rings for quick installation, a strong base made of lightweight materials, 6 speed settings, adjustable dialing step, optional password protection, ability to re-lock the safe after the combination has been found, and much more.
New control unit, motor and motor driver
The Plus model has a brand new control unit with a new OLED display. The unit has an even stronger high-quality German motor with a better driver.
The base now allows a better view of the dial and the control unit can be tilted. The mounting rods are in a square configuration so control the unit can be turned 90 degrees when needed.
Fully upgradeable to the Pro version
Unlike the old JACK model, JACK Plus is fully upgradeable to the Pro version. For and full upgrade, you need to send the unit to us. We will install the missing hardware modules including an SD card reader and a GSM module for the SMS notifications and update the software to the Pro version adding the Smart Mode capability for automated dialing and the Diagnostic Mode for locks where the known combination stopped working.
The set contains:
- control unit with a new OLED display and an improved high-quality motor and driver
- improved base with switchable magnets for an easy installation
- basic gripper – works for the majority of common dials (a gripper for uncommon large-diameter dials can be purchased separately)
- centering rings for easy installation
- hex wrench
- user manual
- power supply
- base extension for safes with elevated dials
- second gripper for extra large dials and dials below the surface of the safe
- All combinations (with a variable dialing step)
- Ranges of combinations specified for each dial separately (with a variable dialing step)
- Frequently used combinations containing multiples of 5 and 10
- Common factory default combinations
- Testing all single number combinations
- Dialing around a known combination
JACK supports all standard mechanical combination locks including:
• LaGard (3330, 3332, 1985, 1947, 3370, 3390, 1548, 1800 and others)
• Sargent and Greenleaf (6730, 6731, 6741, 6770, 6630, 6631, 6651 and many more)
• Big Red (CDL-3, CDL-4, CDL-3M, CDL-4M)
• Chubb (Chubb 7L08, Chubb 7K64 and others)
• Kromer/Lebtig (3018, 3019, 3031, 3096, 3097, 3098 and others)
• Diebold (177-23 and others)
• Federal 800
• International 2000
• Bode-Panzer 106
• Mlocks ML6740 and ML6785
• Wittcopp 7800